Thursday 17 December 2015

FINAL MAG COVER (IN PROGRESS)

Here is my final magazine cover design in progress.
As time goes on I will be editing the front cover in order to make it as professional looking as possible . I will be using many Photoshop editing options to help me enhance both the main image and the layout of the magazine itself. For example I will use filters, airbrush tools and many other editing techniques to enhance the main image to make more aesthetically pleasing , in order to intrigue the target audience as by making them take a second glance at the magazine as they would be looking at a more interesting image.

2 comments:

  1. Not bad Jessica, the photo works i think, but the text size and layout needs some help i think. you might also want to re think your masthead choice as its too thin. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok sir I'm working on making improvements on it.

    ReplyDelete