Wednesday 10 February 2016

contents page in progress.

Here is a basic/starting layout of the contents page. As it may or not be obvious I have managed to take inspiration from billboard magazine contents page as I have included features such as the weekly chart ranking, which I have titled "number one on the charts" . I decided to include this feature because I had suggestions to include the latest music winning on the charts including the artists, from my target audience research,;based on what the audience preferred the contents page to have.
At the moment I have included, a main image which also serves as the background, alongside three other sub-images of "artists". The bight colour background in which the main image is on is purposefully placed to make the page more lively. Furthermore I chose to include images in this contents page as not only is it a convention but I find it an interactive way of audience staying intrigued by the information presented to them. The title of the contents page is simply "CONTENTS". This is to make the purpose of the page very obvious to the audience, aside this obvious indication, I also chose the easy to read font style "big noodle"(dafont.com)for the major texts/titles on the page, as I want them the reader to be able to easily recognise it and read without any difficulty. Hence why I have taken people with bad eyesight into consideration. The three major colour scheme on this contents page are red, black and white including the green background of the main image.

No comments:

Post a Comment