Thursday 14 April 2016

Almost completing the double page.

-I have included quotes said by the artist, to make the audience understand what the article will be based on, immediately after opening up to this page.

-I intentionally used a contrasting font-style compared to the font style of the article because I want the audience/reader to realise the importance of the quotes as the quotes  give the effect of being directly in contact with the artist.

-Since I have made sure to include all the  important features this double page should have, which include: an article, an image of the artist, the name of the artist,quotes said by the artist, the date of the page's publication, indication of where the reader can find out more information i.e. website of the magazine. I will simply indicate who the photographer and  editor of the page is on the page, as I aiming to make the page look as professional as possible so I will make sure I include all the necessary features/conventions this page require.

No comments:

Post a Comment