Monday 4 April 2016

The template for the double page.




I have just created a template for the double page spread as I believe that working under a template will allow me to successfully meet all the codes and conventions found in the house style of R&B music magazines. I will ensure that I include texts and the main image in my upcoming updates on the progression of the page,






HERE IS THE IMPROVEMENTS MADE ON THE DOUBLE PAGE.
-Have began to add texts to the page.I chose  to layout the page like this because it is simple
and therefore the audience will not find reading the article difficult or not find anything distracting therefore they will have full attention on the information about the artist.
-In my next update i will make sure i include an image of the artist and also add more in texts to the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment