Wednesday 6 April 2016

double page in progress


-Since my previous update I have included the name of the artist, an image of the artist, and I have also written the first paragraph for the articles, a swell as indicated all the title; which are in question form , in a different font colour as the passage it.
-In my next upload, I will make sure that I change the font style of the artist's name, because it does not look very appropriate for the organisation of the page as not only is it larger  than the main image on the page, it is simply not aesthetically pleasing to the eye according to my target audience who I questioned for their opinions of the font style.
-The size of the main image is rather too small for the page, so I will replace this image with a larger sized image of the same artist, in the same clothing and posing position.
-I will also seek to complete the article on this page in my next update.

No comments:

Post a Comment